No products in the cart.
How to attach TapePal
- TapePal has a removable side panel, that is held in place by small pegs. Gently remove this side panel and place it to one side.
- Prepare your tape. Pull a small length of tape away from the reel and tension it with your left hand. Hold that position,
- With your right hand, hold the TapePal by its base, and use your thumb to retract the spring finger to an open position.
- Offer the TapePal up to the reel of tape, align the opening of the TapePal with the tape you have all ready prepared.
- Slide the TapePal on to the reel of tape. Then release the spring finger to the inner of the reel.
- Trim off any excess tape using the teeth.
- Finally put the side plate back on and you’re ready to go!